الخميس، 19 فبراير 2015

Can't see who sent me a text message




Show the sender of a text
Show the sender of a text

As usual I post relevant topics that I experience that I find some what difficult to search and find the right information on how to fix an issue.



Today I was having an issue with my SGH-i337 and text messages. The issue was when someone sent me a text or mms message my Samsung would only show "new message" and not the senders name. This was a easy fix. To fix this yourself on your Samsung device go to




  • Settings

  • Messaging



Once in messaging click on your more options button (usually the button with 3 lines) and go to:




  • Settings

  • Scroll down to "preview message"

  • Place a check mark and exitshow who sent me a message



Once saved and have someone send you a text, you will now see who the sender of a text message was. 





Hope this helps!





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق